Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIP Wednesday 1-16-13

Well hello there!  I've been busy sewing and not too busy blogging but I do have lots to share soon!

The big finish this week is all of my blocks for the 3x6 bee.  I used the Two Stars Squared pattern by Diane, which you can buy on Craftsy.  I highly recommend the pattern!  All of my blocks stitched up perfectly and there aren't tons of tiny pieces.



Now I just need to finish the Swoon quilt I started!  Fingers crossed that I can finish the top this weekend!

Just in case you'd like to add a bit more fabric to your stash here are two great swaps going on -
 What are you working on this week?

Linking up at Freshly Pieced!


8 comments:

  1. These blocks are fantastic - thanks for sharing and good luck finishing up your swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to buy this paper piecing pattern! I love it so so much. And, as always, your color combos are perfection. The upper left and upper right are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these blocks. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful. I'm buying this pattern right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really lovely blocks, love your colour and fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just stunning! I really like the orange and blue one in the middle of the top row. :) Good luck with your swoon too! I'm also working on mine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelsey, these are fabulous!! :) Can't want to see the swoon!!!

    Oh, I nominated you for a little blogging award over at my blog! :) http://www.rachelboothhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing your blocks Kelsey! They all look amazing! I love your fabric choices. I'm linking this post to my sidebar, just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!