Monday, April 16, 2012

Just a Bee Block Kind Of Night

I finished the Hometown Charity Quilt Top but instead of making the backing and basting, I decided to procrastinate that and finish all of my April bee blocks instead.

For the April Heal @ Do.Good Stitches group we're making the Ribbon Star Blocks by Faith.





For the April Stash Bee we're making Granny Squares for Angie.  I raided the stash for these - hoping she likes them!





Do you have any bee blocks you're working on this month?

3 comments:

  1. I love them all! Very pretty!I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love all your polka dots on the Ribbon Star! I'm sure she'll love the granny squares, great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all your color combinations. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!