Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Finishes!

It's just been a busy quilt block kind of week! 

I finally finished the last two blocks for the Sew.Happy.Quilt. QAL (and took pictures of another).  I started on the sashing last night and my border fabric is on it's way to me now so I *should* be able to finish the top this weekend.  I'm bummed that the QAL is coming to an end.  The tutorial have all been great and I've learned some new techniques like the Dresden and foundation piecing!  Be sure to go check out the Flickr group and see how some of the other amazing tops are coming out! 

HST Diamond

QuatraStar


Dresden


I also finished my second block for this month's Heal @ Do.Good Stitches group!  I used this as an inspiration, took parts of it out and drafted some directions myself out of HSTs since I wanted it to have the grid look like my other block.


Pinwheel

Hoping to get some quilting done this weekend - I'm way behind on some projects with deadlines!  Happy St. Patrick's Day too - what are your plans?

Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. i love your pinwheel! a lot! i am planning on making a princess dress in the morning, it has to be finished by 1:00 so she can go to the princess party! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!