Thursday, March 1, 2012

February in Review + Small Blog Meet Up

February just flew by - even with the extra day!

Another productive month!


Let's see what we have:
  • 3 Sew.Happy.Quilt. QAL Blocks
  • 1 Swoon Block
  • A mini mixer (and my 1st FMQ project!)
  • A valentines wall hanging (didn't blog about this)
  • Finished my "On a Whim" top, and the backing and sent it out to be quilted
  • Asterisk Block for Quilting for Kids
  • I-Spy Quilt Progress- Got all the pinwheels together last night, hoping to put the top together tonight
  • Made in Cherry QAL (no pic) The top is almost done, I just need to add some borders to up the size
  • I did two charm swaps too!
The only bummer of February - my beloved Macbook died this week :( I've had it since I graduated high school and it's been on it's last leg for a while but it really bummed me out!  So now I'm on the hunt for a new laptop.

Hoping March is just as productive!! I'm starting a new quilt this weekend that's for a charity auction at the the end of April, and I have a few tops to quilt now that I have a free motion foot.

I'm linking up over at Lily's Quilts March Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet.  Be sure to stop over and check out all the links!






Kelsey

10 comments:

  1. I just love your blocks...especially that mixer. I've been following unofficially for a while now, but I'm making it official today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey! Over from Lily's great progress this month...your Mini Mixer is awesome! Was that paper pieced or not? The fussy cutting on your SHG samplers are super cute too! Have a wonderful March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelsey - I also just signed on for Lily's Quilts small blog meet. Your blog looks wonderful - I'm looking forward to reading through your past posts. And coincidentally, I just started a quilt today using Little Apples! I plan on posting pics on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are so very productive. I wish that I had just a little of you productiveness. All I got done sewing wise in February was cutting out some circles for a quilt I'm planning on making. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mixer block...just to stickin' cute!!! :):) thanks for sharing!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I love your heart table runner, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look great...I think your mixer mini is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh you did have a productive month! Lots of wonderful projects happening there. I am always so amazed at how many bees people are in and the wonderful blocks created. Hope you find a replacement laptop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Kelsey loving all those pieces and especially the little mixer! sorry to hear about your laptop dying. popped over from lily's quilts SBM. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of lovely makes.I really like the materials you have chosen. Blog hopping from Lily's Quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!